What if the natives of South and Central America, coastal communities in Africa, the Pacific Islands, or the coast of Southeast Asia or India had a knowledge of the Healing powers of Coconut Oil and have been using them for decades?
Coconut oil has been recognised for its healing properties to treat a variety of conditions such as burns, wounds, ulcers, skin fungus, lice, kidney stones, and choleraic dysentery.
Modern medical science is just now beginning to unlock and acknowledge the healing secrets of coconut oil. Research is showing that coconut oil has many practical applications as a medicine because it is a medium-chain fatty acid.
Coconut Oil can help:
- Prevent heart disease, high blood pressure and stroke
- Prevent diabetes and relieve the symptoms of...
- Support the development of strong bones and teeth
- Protect against osteoporosis
- Promote loss of excess weight
- Kill viruses that cause mononucleosis, influenza, hepatitis C, measles, herpes, and AIDS
- Reduce symptoms associated with pancreatitis
- Relieve symptoms of gallbladder disease
- Relieve symptoms associated with Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, and stomach ulcers
- Relieve pain and irritation caused by hemorrhoids
- Reduce chronic inflammation
- Protect the body from breast, colon and other cancers
- Prevent periodontal disease and tooth decay
- Prevent premature aging and degenerative disease
- Relieve symptoms associated with chronic fatigue syndrome
- Relieve symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (prostate enlargement)
- Reduce epileptic seizures
- Protect against kidney disease and bladder infections
- Prevent liver disease
- Kill bacteria that cause pneumonia, earache, throat infections, dental cavities, food poisoning, urinary tract infections, meningitis, gonorrhea.....
- Kill fungi and yeast that cause candida, jock itch, ringworm, athlete's foot, thrush, diaper rash...
- Expel or kill tapeworms, lice, giardia and other parasites
- Ward off skin infections
- Reduce symptoms associated with psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis
- Relieve dryness and flaking
- Prevent damaging effects of UV radiation from the sun such as wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots
- Control dandruff
If this list doesn't have your dis-ease covered then I suggest you try it anyway. Ask your body what it requires.
Thank you Bruce Fife for compiling this extensive list of the treatment uses and dis-ease prevention coconut oil is now well known for
Have a grand day